Mylee and I hanging on the deck after a lovely walk.
All ready to hit the streets at Bucking Horse Sale, Kya and Ryker's first of many I'm sure!
At Intake doing a little paddle fishing and playing on the shore.
Ty went to pick up his boat at Al Knight's and we got a look at where Grandma and the rest of the Parker gang used to call home. It looks a little different but still has that Eastern Montana charm that we all love to go home to.
Robin and I revving it up at Krista and Tony's wedding!
Brian and I headed out on a bright and sunny day towards Yellowstone Park. It was the perfect day and every time I look at this picture it makes me want to jump in the car and take a road trip.
Kya and Ryker stopped for a visit on their way to Grandma's house. We had to go to Stella's for breakfast so we could have ourselves a cinnamon roll. Delish! This statue is at the hotel across the parking lot and they thought it was pretty sweet.
Brian and I headed out on a bright and sunny day towards Yellowstone Park. It was the perfect day and every time I look at this picture it makes me want to jump in the car and take a road trip.
Kya and Ryker stopped for a visit on their way to Grandma's house. We had to go to Stella's for breakfast so we could have ourselves a cinnamon roll. Delish! This statue is at the hotel across the parking lot and they thought it was pretty sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment