Football season is here! Go Cats!
I love the drive to Bozeman but the rainbow made this particular drive enjoyable.
In October I flew out to Washington to spend a week at my sister's for Kya and Ryker's birthdays. Luckily they are only a week apart and I got to hit both of their parties. Here they are showing off the new blocks that Ryker got since his was first. I didn't do a very good job of documenting them because I was helping execute all the activities that Tori had planned for their parties but if you want to check out the action you can hit up her blog. Ryker had a dinosaur party and Kya had Monster's Inc. She's really into Mike Wazowski right now.
Brian flew in towards the end of the week and we went to Vancouver, B.C. for a couple days. We hit up the aquarium where we saw this little guy a Beluga.
The penguins were out and about looking pretty sharp.
And the otters.
This is the view from our room. We stayed right downtown at the Wedgewood. It was pretty fancy for us but since I wasn't drinking we saved quite a bit of money and were able to splurge a little. Plus it was nice because we could walk to most of our destinations.
We took a tour of Stanley Park, North America's third-largest urban park, in a horse drawn carriage. Below are the big guys that had to pull us around.
View of city from our tour
Totem polls in the park
Girl on a rock statue
After our couple days in Vancouver, we headed back to Tori's for Kya's party. The next morning we headed to Seattle for the last day/night of our vacation for a Seahawk's game. We picked a good season to watch the Seahawk's play since they were Super Bowl champs!
Tori creeping on Seth's friend Randy and his girlfriend Katherine all the way across the stadium. I guess my new camera has a pretty good zoom. At least she got a good shot of them celebrating a touchdown!
A quick pre-game drink at the Red Hook Brewery. The prego girl had to take the pic since she wasn't enjoying a libation.
Back in Bozeman for some Bobcat Football! It was a little different season than most and next year will be a whole new experience with the little man, but we have to start him early so he doesn't end up at the "other" school.
Robin and I, hopefully no matter where we end up we'll always be able to reconnect at these games in the fall. It's may favorite time of year.
Brian decided that we needed Griswold up our neighborhood for Christmas. Our neighbor said it was so great that we decorated because no one in this neighborhood has done it in a long time so I guess he brought some joy to our neighbors and didn't annoy them too bad with the beams of light shining through their windows. I'm glad they liked it since our electric bill doubled the month of December. He rushed out after Christmas and bought more lights so look out next year we're going big!
So everyone from the bank surprised me at our company Christmas party with a baby shower. They know me well because if they would have tried to plan one with me knowing I would have come up with every excuse in the book why we didn't need to have one. Sheila nailed it with this Bobcat themed diaper snowman.
No comments:
Post a Comment