Friday, January 15, 2016

Summer Fun


New cousin Emery Ray...she sucks her fingers just like her Daddy did.  I don't think she actually does.  I just caught her in the act this once.

Sweet boy

Not quite filling out the seat yet Em.

Wants to watch a show as usual

Jack Nelson came bay for a pool party.  All the pool shots were a little revealing since they weren't wearing suits so this is what I got.

Em snoozing

Hitting the pool again.

And some frozen juice to cool down afterward.
 
 
 
 

Starting to fill it out a little more.

Now that the baby stuff is coming back out for Em, Keaton needs to check it out again.  Pretty comfy I'm sure.

We hit up the zoo and they had some extra activities going on.  Charlie Dale and Keaton hit up the sensory bins.
 
 

This bad boy came down in Wibaux this year.  Sad day.

Jackie was watching Keaton one day and brought Edgar along.  She didn't let him in but Keaton obviously wanted him to come inside.  Instead he curled up and rested next to his pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment